A play-by-mail game of world conquest, intrigue, diplomacy, exploration and trade
This is the Living Rules page, where the unified LOTE rulebook is stored. Its use is freely available to players in licensed LOTE campaigns, but you may not copy or re-use these rules without being licensed to run a LOTE campaign, or being a player in a licensed campaign.
- Lords of the Earth Glossary & Abbreviations (read this first!)
- Lords of the Earth Rulebooks:
- Lords of the Earth Campaign Rules, Notes and Clarifications
- There is a Campaign Cross-Reference to identify campaign specific divergences from the standard rules. At present this covers Lords 1, 24 and 28.
- Lords of the Earth Optional Rules resource
- Lords of the Earth GM Resources
- Lords of the Earth Player Resources
- Lords of the Earth Design notes (article from Flagship, 2001)